Bender Associates provides repair and maintenance services on all ID Card Printer brands, including HID/Fargo, Zebra, IDP, Evolis, Magicard, Nisca, Datacard and Pointman. We offer both depot and onsite services in the Phoenix-Valley and all surrounding areas (Maricopa County, Pinal County and Pima County).
Rush or same day service available (limitations apply). Bender Associates also provides phone, email and remote login support. Please call us at (480) 820-0900 for a free estimate.
Fargo ID Card Printer Repair, Zebra ID Card Printer Repair, IDP Card Printer Repair, Evolis ID Card Printer Repair, Nisca Card Printer Repair, Magicard Printer Repair, Datacard Card Printer Repair, Pointman ID Card Printer Repair
Call us or submit your request online
MICROSCOPE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF MICROSCOPES AND RELATED EQUIPMENT
The following are inspected for damage and are cleaned:
- camera systems
The following are inspected and serviced for smooth accurate operation:
- interpupillary adjustments/focusing eyepieces
- eyepiece tube focus/course, fine, & condenser focus mechanism
- X & Y stage travel/illuminator & condenser apertures/diaphragms
- camera systems/zoom mechanism (stereo zoom)
The following are checked to ensure safe operation:
- all sockets, plugs, and connectors for:
- power supplies & transformers
- camera/video systems
VIDEO PRINTER SERVICE
Our technicians have been trained by the Sony Factory service engineers to provide the following services for all analog and digital Sony video printers:
- Routine preventative maintenance programs
- Major repairs & parts
- Thermal head replacements
- Hardware & software upgrades
We offer a variety of calibration services. Our reference standards are sent directly to N.I.S.T. for calibration. Totally automated video measurement systems we offer onsite accurate, N.I.S.T. traceable calibrations for:
- Optical Stage Micrometers.
- Video Measurement Systems
- Eyepiece reticles
- Stereo Microscope Magnification
The exterior of all microscopes are cleaned and serviced. Small parts extra, i.e. bulbs, racks, pinions, guides, sockets, plugs, etc. are checked and replaced if necessary. Major parts/repairs will be quoted for approval.
We provide the following support.
- Support for hardware and software issues
- Hardware repair
- Software installation
In addition we have telephone and onsite technical support and network services support.